Cant vote, there are no options
Cant vote, there are no options
LPD you have rigged the voteing how do you expect to have an Honist dissusion if we can not have an honist vote!!!
Just kidding I just could not pass that one up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
That is where i rely on you guys. When i set it up. It didn't show that. Now it does with no, no votes. Edit it as needed it wouldn't allow me to do it?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
how do you expect to have an Honist dissusion if we can not have an honist vote
[/ QUOTE ]
I dont believe theirs ever been an honist dissusion on this board!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
A big 10-444444444444444444444!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks